Is eating diet pill safe ?

I am thinking of losing weight, Is eating diet pill safe or is there any other better recommendations?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I AM NOT A DOCTOR BUT USE NUTRITION TO FOR PEOPLE TO LOSE WEIGHT. IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ADRESS I CAN POST YOU MY DIET CHART WHERE U EAT SELECTED FRUITS & VEGETABLES & MEATS WHERE U CAN LOSE 3-5 KGS PER MONTH STARTING IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS. A HEALTHY DIET & U WONT FEEL TIRED BUT ENERGETIC. IF YOU ARE SATISFIED AFTER 15 DAYS YOU MAY SEND IN INDIA A MULTICITY CHEQUE OF ANY AMOUNT(FROM ABROAD BY WESTERN UNION) TO "THE POONA SCHOOL & HOME FOR THE BLIND TRUST)C/O BALBIR SINGH, PIONEER SPORTS, 38, M.G. RD.,PUNE 411001,INDIA no diet pills
THANKING YOU E MAIL om.pune@yahoo.in
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. eating diet pills is not safe.. u can take phytolacca 200 two doses. its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
play any sport or walk ..
god bless..
drvigsclinic@gmail.com