Is duromine classed as a beta blocker? Why weird sensation in arms?

Is duromine classed as a beta blocker? I am having really weird sensations running down both my arms into my hands, which feels like really severe pins and needles. And, I have really bad chest pain in my left atrium/ ventricle area which I could best describe as feeling as though I have clogged arteries. I am wondering if it could be Raynauds Phenomenon, (3 months prior to this, my hands were constantly blue for weeks at a time... But that has since returned to normal) and Duromine is acting as a beta blocker and that is narrowing my arteries. Strokes run in my paternal family - my Dad was 37 at his first one. I am only 26, and female.... Any ideas would be so appreciated! Thank you!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012