Is duphaston safe to take during the 8th month of pregnancy ?

Is duphaston safe to take during the 8th month of pregnancy I ve been on duphaston from the time i conceived. (daily twice during the 1st trimester, and daily once from my 4th month of pregnancy till now). I completed my 7th month last week. I will be travelling by train next week. Doctor has prescribed duvadilon due to the travel. But now that I am in the 8th month, should I discontinue duphaston, or should I continue taking that till I travel?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011