Is duphaston helpful to get pregnant ?

Hello doctor i want to get a pregnant . now i m taking duphaston for 10 days 2 times which is given by doctor. she told me that after 10 days stop duphaston and wait for one week then if you r not get periods come and see me . But i just want to know in the mean time i went long travel. is there anything wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please continue the treatment given by your doctor;also since you want to get pregnant try to have sex from 10-21 day of your cycle every alternate day so the chances will be more if you have a regular 28 day cycle.As far as travelling long distance is concerned if you do it during treatment it does not matter but you should avoid travel once you get pregnant.