Is drinking twice a week and having a bottle of wine too much or moderate?

hi dr sam. im just finding out information on drinkngn and woundering is drinkngn 2wice a week nd havgn a bottle of wine n maybe 2cans sumtimes is that too much or moderate drinkgn ?? im bng told by my parents thats a drink problem but i dne normally go out so i tend too drink at home im just woundering am i being picked on by my folks i am 32 after all n i dne see any harm in it r am i wrong just a question r is it the fact im young and still like too relax ??
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012