Is doctor's consultation necessary after kitten bite if rabies vaccination taken 12-14 years back?

I was bitten by a 7-8week old kitten 4 days ago. Its a stray cat. The mother cat(stray cat) looks healthy with no observable signs of rabies . Also I was vaccinated against rabies very long ago(12-14yrs). Do I need to take the vaccination again?? Am I at risk of any ailments and disease?? I feel no pain at the site of injury but I had a puncture at the site with little bleeding(like a skin puncture by a pin). Do I really need to consult a doctor or am I just exacerbating my situation?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012