Is devivry the correct medicine for fibroids and does it delay periods ?

i got pragnant in december and we decided for medical abortion . i have taken pills after 14 days in TVS i came to know that i have 2 fibroids in uterus , which are small in size and one cyst in left ovary size is 4.5 cm . my periods are regular (28 days cycle ) and normal approx 5 days . i visited my doctor she has given me deviry 10 mg for 10 days , my periods were due on 5 th of June , but still it did not came . pragnancy test is negative . does the delay in periods because of this pills , i am gaining weight also , i am confused whether my doctor is suggesting me right medicine or not , why she has given me deviry please suggest should i take this or not
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011