Is dent on head normal after being kept on the edge of table for few minutes?

i fell asleep and somehow the top of my head ended up on the edge of the table, i slept like that for 10 or 15 minutes, when i woke up I had a very deep dent on top of my head. it came back up after a few minutes but i just want to know how my skull dented in that far and want to know if ill be ok. please respond quickly so ill feel safe going to bed.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
The dent is on the skin and subcutaneous tissue beneath the skin and not on your skull bone.
You need not worry about it as it shall be alright soon.