Is deltacortil helpful in Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) ?

Dear Sir Dr told me itp Now my platelet count is only9000 before some days doctor inject me solomedron injection 1 gram three time that time my count was above one lakh sir now i am using deltacortil 9 tablets daily but there no improvement plz help me
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Tinospora Cordifolia [ giloya ] is the best herb to increase platelet count. Its extract in the name of sat giloy is available or it's juice in name of giloy swaras is also available. you can add it safely.