Is delayed periods cause for pregnancy ?

had an unprotectd sex nt hvn my period. Am i pregnant? I m a 19yr old gal n had an unprotectd sex last saturday ie 4th is 11th dec,still im nt hvn my period. Last mnth i had my period on 7thnov. Am i pregnant? If im,wat cn i do plz suggest
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
the chances of pregnancy is less in your case
have you taken any emergency pills? because that can cause period irregularity
you wait for another 2 to 3 days . if still periods are missing you can go for a urinary pregnancy test.
if it comes negative then consult your gynecologist for other possible causes
take care
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM
wait for another 3 to 4 days and still if no period get done your urine for pregnancy
test. thanks. Since you have done in relatively safe period chances are less,but
better to confirm it.Thanks