Is degenerative disease and protruding disc or extruding discs the same thing ?

A quick question for you; is degenerative disease and protruding disc or extruding discs the same thing? And suddenly can a disc protrusion cause a nerve to displace from sneezing? Insurance company as it happened at work are saying that I have a disease that just got a bit aggravated by an accident at work and now it s better, the aggravation that is not the disease hence I m the same as before. They are denying liability. Please advise AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013