Is darkish brown bleeding after taking unwanted72 post sex a sign of pregnancy ?

hi i am 25yrs of age, i had sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks after my period is over the within 2 days i took unwanted72 but now a blood of darkish brown, yellowish is coming even though my period will come till 8 or 9 next month.Is this mean i am pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The dark brown blood you are having is the withdrawal bleeding you are getting due to the Unwanted 72 pills you had taken .It is normal to get bleeding with in a week of taking the Unwanted 72 pills.So you are not pregnant at present.But in case you don't get periods till 10th of next month then get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.