Is daily masturbation safe?

How to abstain from mastubrating? Everytime i try to do it i fail. I mastubrate daily nd it drains all my energy. Whenever i got tempt to mastubrate, i try to control, but i cant focus on anything else. And if i continue abstaining it, stress wont let me to study. And sometime absurd thinking comes to my mind like, it relieves the tension and if i dont do it then sexy girls would divert my mind outside, and being a noble i cant think anything like that. Inshort, i cant think anything else if i dont do it. Pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Welcome to HCM,
You can do so by focussing your attention to your study or your hobby,but masturbation is quite natural in males oof your age so do not feel any thing or bad about it.Even it is safe if you do it daily it is stress reducing.
I would suggest you to pay attention to your sdudies and once in a while maturbation is OK and will help you to focus in your study.
Please take care of your diet and exercise like play some out door sports.
Good luck.
Urologist Dr. G.Srinivasan's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It is safe, enjoy.
Best regards