Is daily masturbating bad for health ?

hi doctor am masturbating everyday.have any health problem in my life?any problem in married life?am 23 years old.pls help.145 height,48 weight
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
yes it will definately affect your sex life..do it only when u r excited..may be twice or thrice a week..make sure it doesnt become a habit ..
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
Dear,

Mastrubation is a normal phenomenon. people do have intercourse every day and the same way you can mastrubate everyday. It shall not do you any harm in your married life.
however, do it when you are sexually excited; not just that you want to do it