Is contraceptive injection cause any problem in conceiving in future ?

We are married for 3 years and have always had intercourse with condom since my wife has never used any mode of contraception. Now we would like to have sex without a condom. What is your opinion on the Contraceptive Injection – Depo Provera ? Is it a reliable method of contraception which will allow me to ejaculate inside the vagina? Will it cause any complications in conceiving in future? Will my wife get pregnant once she discontinues the injection? Like other contraceptives, will the injection cause excessive menstrual bleeding, nausea or weight gain? Kindly clarify the above questions and give us your advice. Thank you very much in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009