Is consistently losing weight. Bradycardia is 48bpm. Any need to worry?

Hi Doc,

Hope you can help me with a question here. My husband just went to a health check recently as he has been consistently losing weight. At 5'7'' he is about 63kilos at the moment. I was worried and made him go for a thorough check up at the hospital.

The thing is, the hospital gave him a clean bill of health but I am not convinced. It says Bradycardia =48 bpm on the health report and this is quite concerning. He used to be a kick boxing trainer (10 years ago) but for the past 9 years he has not worked out or done any consistent physical activities apart from the usual mopping of floors and other household chores.

Do you think I should go for a second opinion? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013