Is chest pain, burning sensation in arms and back, strep throat, blurred vision and sweating mean HIV infection?

Hello! Is chest pain , burning sensations in arms and back, blurry vision (sometimes) neck and back pain, some sweating, and side hurting symptoms of me going through acute hiv infection? I also have strep throat that didn t go away after penicillin shot. Now I am on the penicillin pills. My risk (unprotected) was 33 days ago and I tested negative at 21 days with hiv antibody blood test. Please answer, I can t even sleep at night or enjoy my days. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013