Is brown color discharge normal after 7 days of consuming abortion pills ?

Scared due to white and red mix discharge after taking abortion pills??Pls help me Hello , I had taken abortion pills in 5weeks and 4 days of my pregnency.SAC=1.34cms.Now i am having white and red mix discharge. Actually my doctor said to come after 10days of taking abortion pills.Now its only 7 days and she is also out of station. So what to do next??Is there any serious problem for white-red mix (brown Colour) discharge?I am getting scared.And one more thing is there any side effects of abortion pills?? Because now-a-days i am getting very emotional and i am getting very angry.. Can t able to control myself..So,please kindly help me...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011