Is bone TB curable and what precautions should we take to stop further spreading ?

my sister in law is having tb from 5yrs .is it curable? sir,my sister in law is having TB from 5yrs and that is bone cancer .she is using the medicines irregularly.she is having severe cough.sometimes fever and headache .feeling very much tired.and she is not eating well.whether it is curable or not?actually iam also affected by iam on treatment.i also hav 8months baby.pls give suggessions and tell the problems affects from her.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011