Is blood after masturbation normal ?

doctor plz help me out... i am 19 years old nd i did masturbrate for frst time yesterday nd whn i chk today there was blood coming out of my vagina... i am realy very scared . is dere somethimg serious in me? will i not be able to do sex?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
There is a chance of your hymen getting damaged due to insertion of finger into the vagina. If that is the case, then you need not worry as it is completely normal. Only thing you should be bothered about is to convince your future husband, who may question you about lack of bleeding during penetration.

If bleeding persists, consult a gynecologist for proper evaluation.