Is bloating, spotting, back pain and heart burn normal after taking the morning pill ?

is it normal bloating ,some spotting,and back pain or somewhat heart burn after 7 days of the morning pill? I am 25 years old,i took the morning pill 7 days ago...the first side effects i felt was,very sharp pain in my ovaries as if i was about to have my period but stronger than usual ,as the days progressed i felt pack lower pain and headaches ,then like 5 days later i had spotting for a day and a half,but what it is worrying me now is that i have irregular bowel movements,i do crave food but i had very severe upper back pain yesterday thats like 7 days after taking the morning pill and i couldnt eat because i felt naughtiest and the following day i still have the pain not as severe but it wont go away and i felt heartburn symptoms like,but my stomach has been bloated and it has been very uncomfortable when i button my jeans or lay flat on my face in bed by back pain increases and the bloating it gets wors please it would be of great help to know if it should be something i should worry about and go to a Dr. i would really appreciate anyone that can help me i am getting worry.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011