Is bloated heavy stomach with burps a symptom of pregnancy ?

Hello. I m Married 25 Yrs.I need help regarding my health condition.Planning for Pregnancy .My last period is on 20 th of May and my next period is expected on 20th of june. From last week i notice some changes with my health. I felt bloated with severe burps for 3-4 days and had severe lower back pain . I m feeling my stomach is heavy at upper and lower .I feel very heavy .I had HPT on 13th of june it showed negative. Need your help Doctor . Awaiting Reply. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011