Is bleeding after MTP my periods ?

I had mtp on 27th March bled for 7 daysthen after 3 days i got bleeding again is this my periods then after 3 days i got bleeding again.. Is this my periods? Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Well,you shouldnt get your periods again so soon but you may bleed on and off for a few days after the mtp.However,it should stop within a couple of weeks.
Thank you Doctor..i'm relieved.. Could you tell me if I should wait for the bleeding to stop before going for my 2-week check-up? or go to my doctor right now?
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
If your bleeding hasnt stopped as like a normal period of 3-4 days the see your doctor.