Is black discharge a matter of worry in the second trimester ?

Hi, I am 15w1d pregnant and have been having black discharge when I wipe and on my underwear for the last 4 days. I had been diagnosed with small SCH two weeks ago when I went to the ER for bright red spotting. The doc did a cervix exam, which he said was good and thick, and my u/s showed that baby was fine. But this was two weeks ago. What should i do about the black discharge now? is it normal?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.It is possible that the old blood colts might be passing.Still I will not advise you to take chance.Please visit your doctor again and have examination done.In pregnancy it pays to be remain extra cautious.bye.