Is bipolar disorder completely curable? What is the treatment?

Hello dear Kavita, I have read one article where it was said, that you helped to one person to get rid of bipolar. Well, I have a boyfriend, which I love very much. He has bipolar. And I am trying to find alternative medicine to treat him. I hope it is possible. Please guide me with this bipolar situation. Do you provide this kind of treatment and how it is working? Thanks so much for you answer, it is very important for me. Best wishes, Egle
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013