Is being a virgin at 32 years of age and having trust issues affect sperm quality and quantity ?

Hi, I am 32 years old male and I haven t had sex yet. I just want to find the right girl and get married. I also have a problem with trust so it is also one of the reasons why I havent had sex yet. Now, will this affect my sperm quantity? Will I still be able to perform good sex without using any medication? I sometimes maturbate but only once. Is still being a virgin at this age harmful for my health? Should I start having sex?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Don't worry. Your sperm quality will not be affected by delaying sex. You will be able to perform sex very well provided you know and understand your partner, engage in foreplay more often as well. Masturbation is perfectly good for health as it helps relax and increase immunity as well. You will be fine. Wait for the right person and you will feel better then. GOOD LUCK !!!1