Is aristozyme digestive syrup good for digestion for 2 year 6 months kid?

Is aristozyme digestive syrup good for digestion for 2 year 6 months kids ? my daughter has 2 years 6 months age she is not taking any food from few days ,aristozyme digestive syrup good for digestion for 2 year 6 months kids ?how much quantity i can give? how many times for day?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic,
The fact is that the so-called medicine for digestion has placebo like role and it do not alter childs digestion.Better to focus her nutritional status.
thanks.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello sreedevi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Aristozyme syrup is used for indigestion and is effective but not used commonly in kids of 2 and half yrs .The better option for kids if you want to use for indigestion you can give your kid syrup-Carmicide which is commonly used and is prescribed by doctor and is safe for childrens; you can give 2.5 ml of the syrup even three times a day.
One more thing to remember is that children take food when they feel hungry and at age between 2-4 kids mostly act a bit fussy regarding food.Please bear with it and do not act in haste to give medicine better get the child examined by a paediatrician and even you can discuss food habits with the doctor.
Thanks