Is any treatment for jaws get overgrown other than surgery ?

sir! My jaws get overgrown.any low cost treatment to correct that problem.everyone teasing me very bad.pls guide me! i m 25 yr old upper and lower jaws face looks like monkey.i take trtmnt in my 15th age, but doctors said no trtmnt to crct neighbours always teasing that makes me feel inferior.nw i want to knw any trtmnt otherthan surgery is possible?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi DarwinDoll,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
I am really sorry about this. You can definitely contact a plastic surgeon or a facio-maxillary surgeon at your place they can be some help to you. Do not feel sad, there are many people in the world who are blind/deaf mute/without hands/legs, so compared to them you have been blessed with everything intact. Do not worry about your appearance just learn to ignore. Cheer-up, concentrate on your talents and you can definitely come out with flying colors.
Good Luck

Dr. Naveen Kumar