Is any side effects of masturbation and does it affect in males or females ?

Hello Doc! I would like to have a clarity on this masturbation like the person who does maturbation with his own hands are normal people? Why does happen in the human being that they need to do this? Does it affects in males or females? Will the person who enjoys maturbation are normal and can have babies? Is it normal? or is it harmful and have some side effects? Please answer all the questions in detail. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi ruchi,
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
People who mastrubates are normal, it is a normal process.
When sexual excitment happens the emotions has to come out so mastrubation helps to do that.
In males the production of sperms accumilate in the tubes and storage becomes more it has to be removed, if not married, mastrubation is the process.
Mastrubation has no side effects, but it should not become a habit, mastrubating only when sexually excited is better.
Mastrubation is normal and people who does it will have normal married life and babies.

Hope I have answered ur question,