Is any sex weakness treatment in apollo?

is any sex weakness treatment in apollo?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010
I have used my hand to my personal part for enjoying sex in my childhood. Now I am 56 years. I feel physical weakness in my body. I am a thin man. My digestive system does not work well. My private part has been deformed and it is not in straight condition. My body is also bowing from one side and is being deformed. Please advise me properly if want any treatment from where it is available.
  Anonymous's Response

There shall be treatment available at all the leading places and there is no problem as such for it. Go to the apollo hospital and meet the urologist. Many cases do require psychiatric help as well.