Is any online doctor can help for pain in penis after ejaculation and premature ejaculation ?

dear doctors i need your help, i am 28 year old from Nigeria any time i am about to urinate in the morning i allays see pus in my penis some seconds before the urine will come out of my penis. Another problem i have is that any time i had sex i use to have a sharp pains in my penis immediately after ejaculation.and premature ejaculation is another serous problem i am facing now, i will be very great full if can help me with the names of the drogs for the treatment. Thank and God bless you. Please you can send your response to me on this link,oboikpe@yahoo.com
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011