Is any good homeopathy clinic in hyderabad ?

Hi, i need a good homeopathy clinic in hyderabad,plz suggest
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
thanks for using homoeopathy.its safe and effective.there are many good homoeopathy clinic in hydrabad.you can try other homoeopathy clinic.
i e batra clinic sagar homoeo clinic
thanks
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME HCM...

FIRST THANKS TO CHOOSE HOMOEOPATY TREATMENT FOR YOUR PROBLEM . IT.S IS SURELY A 21CENTURY MEDICINE THERAPY AND GIVE PERMANANT CURE TO NON RESPONDING , CHRONIC DISEASE AS WELL GOOD FOR CHILD ON SKIN. WE ARE PROVINDING ONLINE HOMOEOPATHIC TRETMENT IF YOU WANT THAN MAIL ME drvipul2001@gmail.com

TO KNOW MORE HOMOEOPATHY VISIT drvaderahomoeo.blogspot.com

BYE AND THANKS AGAIN... MEET FOR BETTER HEALTH
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,there are many more good homeo clinids in hyderabad like positive homeopathy,sagars homeopathy,i am also practicising homeopathy as an consul;tant in gachibowli area.
contact me on cr.sayedirfan@gmail.com