Is any alternative available to avoid internal examination ?

Hi I am 21 with and 6 month old, since his birth I have had more cramps than normal and have had a horrible yellow brown discharge which has a awful smell I have also notice a medium size lump around my scar as I had a C-Section. My periods have returned to normal just still having discharge inbetween them all the time, sometimes quiet a large amount. When I saw my midwife last all was fine but I don t think they addressed these issues as they were more concerned about my son at the time with his breathing. I have an appt with my normal doc on tuesday but am wondering if it may be something I need to see him about, I am extremly uncomfortable to the point where I have panic attacks when having internals done so would rather avoid this any help you can give me would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011