Is air travel advised from Sweden to India during seventh month pregnancy?

Hello Doctor, my daughter is now pregnant and the fetus is nine weeks now.She is required to travel by air from India to Sweden in a week. Till now she is normal and not having vomiting sensation or i. She feels normal. A scan has been taken and as per doctor s opinion everything is normal. Doctor has prescribed for general health improvement only. My daughter has recently undertaken a travel by air from Bangalore to New Delhi (India)and back.She didn t have any problem during takeoff,landing and during flight. My wife wants my daughter to come back from Sweden to India when the pregnancy period is around twenty eight weeks and delivery the child at our native town in India.My town is having all facilities for delivery. I request you to give your opinion about my daughter s air journey during seventh month of pregnancy from Sweden to India. Thanking You in anticipation.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
The second trimester,ie the middle 3 mths are usually safest to travel,provided there r no other complications associated.I would advise her to get a regular check up done & ask the obstetrician opinion before booking ur tkts