Is abortion the solution for person having APLA in the first trimester ?

APLA so family members decided to abort...pls help me and give good answer for my question am 23 and now i was 12 weeks of pregnancy .on the day 5th of this month v got a test report as APLA..please help me to answer my question,deponds on my test report.. RESULT is LUPUS ANTICOAGULANT 1 (SCREEN) 300 SECONDS and LUPUS ANTICOAGULANT 2(CONFIRM) 124.5 SECONDS.....APLA IgG 1.97U/ML and ACLA IgG 6.25 GPL U/ML... is there any risk in my pregnancy?is there is a chance of abortion in anytime? also i had pre eclampsia in my first,my family members are decided to abort my carring..they don t want to take any risk in my pregnancy..they think there is a great risk in it?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011