Is a tummy tuck safe for someone who has a history of irregular heartbeat ?

Is a tummy tuck safe for someone who has a history of irregular heartbeat?
I am a married mother of five children who were all about ten pounds at birth. I am considering a tummy tuck because of loose skin from childbirth. My issues is that I have an irregular hearbeat and a history of Atrial Fibrillation and SVTs. Could this cause a problem with my surgery if I decide to go through with it? I do exercise 6 days a week...I am down to 125 pounds which is the weight I was before having children. Excercise will not tighten up lose skin, I have the abs back, but its the skin that just hangs there. I can't do anything else about it. I am not taking any blood thinners. Heart arrythmias come and go, they are not persistent.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009