Is a smelly discharge after the morning after pill normal or should I see a doctor ?

Hi, i am 24 soon to be 25 i had sexual intercourse on the last day of my period which resulted in the condom coming off. As a precaution i went to th pharmacy and took a morning after pill . My period started back but only lasted 2more days the flow was rather heavy and the smell was terrible. The bleeding has stopped but now there is a discharge that smells just as the blood from the 2day cycle did. Should i see my doctor or is this a normal side effect of the pill?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011