Is a operation necessary for a squint eyes ?

squint problem in my eye.. occasional not always.. my age is 30 years... is it desirable to operate at this age??? Kindly answer waited by doctors...
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
is your eye squinting inwards or outwards?are u able to see it only at times when you are tired or not focussed in anything..depending on the amount of control , magnitude of squint , ur refractive status , binocular vision status etc.. . a decision has to be made... some persons with intermittent outward deviation will benefit from surgery done at the proper time . .
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
you have to be examined properly to confirm and assess the severity of squint.Mild squints are managed by conservative treatment.severe squints need further management depending upon problem it is causing
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have squint in only one direction so u have it occasionaly.
it is mild problem and i dont think it will affect ur daily schedule.
operation is there but ur age and minor problem need not it.
so take it easy ,it is harmless ,u need not to worry