Is a numb patch on the outer thigh related to upper body pain disorder ? Epileptic and Diabetic

i have had a numb patch on my otter thigh for a long tome now and this last few months it burns and is painful ,this leg is also largeg then the other but i do sit on that side the most alot on the sofa,i have injurys to my arms and was diagnosed with a upper body pain disorder, if i do anything repetitve or with vibrations ,my arms pain and shoots down into fingers.My arms and leg amr sensitive when touched .Can these things be related , its my leg that bothers me now my hips get so painful i have trouble walking sometimes.I am a 43 yr old ,epileptic, diabetic, obese female my vision has been affected ,but i blame my type 2 diabetis for that ,Im on epival lyrica ,crestor, ramipril , zoloft ,effexor and metphormine .I also have severe depression . Do you have any suggestion as to why i am falling apart lol? got to laugh lord knows i have done enough crying.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012