Is a kick in the groin suppose to hurt a girl ?

Is a kick in the groin suppose to hurt a girl as much as a guy? Ok ima girl. So ive almost never been kicked in the groin area until the other day . my friend accidently kicked me there pretty lightly . And it hurt so bad . It brought me to my knees. I almost wanted to barf. my friends says when she gets it there it never hurt as much as i said it did .do I have the sensitivity of the groin like a guy or does it depend on the girl? My friend said i looked like a guy rolling around like that and so did a guy friend of mine who said it would have hurt him just the same way.. Those of you saying it didnt hurt as much as a guys how do you know how much it hurt me? btw i havent had my period yet. is it a possibility that the organs that the guys have on the outside and girls have on the inside is closer to that outside than average?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Actually it hurts a guy more, you have the sensitivity of a guy.