Is a hard lump in the lower abdomen abnormal during the 35th week of pregnancy ?

Hi 35 wk preg with twins and recently found hard lumpy mass in lower abdomen what could this be it. Name Pam 32 years old Hi names Pam 32 and 35 wks preg with twins just recently found a hard lumpy fist sized mass in lower abdomen. It really hurts and was wOndering what I should do or what might it be. I see my dr on Monday worried that maybe I should see Dr sooner
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
you are near term.The hard lump is most likely the foetal(baby's) head which is not yet engaged to pelvis.