Is a fluid like bump on my right elbow an continuation of my kleinfelter's syndrome ?

I just noticed a big fluid like bump on my right elbow it is 1 and 1 I am a 45 year old male and i just noticed a fluid like bump on my right arm it has gotten bigger in the last 10 min. It is know 1 1/2 inches across and 1 inch vertical. I was wondering what i can do to get rid of this bump and what is it that i have. I would love to know what i got and very quickly. I do have kleinfelter s syndrome, asthma , heart condition, hernia , I hold a lot of water in my legs dude to the kleinfelter s syndrome, Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011