Is a 12 year old girl to young to wear tampons ?

Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Definitely not. Tampons really are great, especially during summer. It may take a few times before you find them comfortable, but trust me, once you get used to them, you'll never use pads again. *Edit* Someone said to not leave your tampon in for more than 6 hours because you can get toxic shock syndrome. This is not true. TSS is extremely rare and the back of tampon boxes say you shouldn't wear your tampon for more than 8 hours. As long as your flow isn't too heavy, you can leave them in overnight, but be sure to change it first thing in the morning.
  Anonymous's Response
I'm 13, just turned 13, and I use them. It's no biggy and they are WAY better than pads.