Is Scitia curable and caused due to compressed vertibra lumber spinal ?

is a compressed vertibra lumber spinal is a cause of sciatica and is sciatica is curble bcoz i m searching many websites and all of says it is not curable without surgery it is true and can normal x-ray shows sciatic nerve problem or not exct symptoms of sciatia with me i m suffering with exact symptoms last 4 months full time my buttock and knees r burning but no pain and burning in my back why and masturbution is a cause of sciatica it is dangerous
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011