Is SD BIOLINE accurate in detecting HIV virus ?

Is SD BIOLINE accurate in detecting hiv virus like other hiv rapid testing?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Dec 2011
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
IT IS QUALITATIVE MEASUREMENT OF HIV I & II AND SIMPLE KIT TEST ATLEAST 02 SHOULD BE NEGATIVE OUT OF 03 TIMES TESTS DONE
Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr. Nicita's  Response
The SD BIOLINE HIV-1/2 test is an immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of antibodies of all isotyoes (IgG, IgM, IgA) specific to HIV-1 including subtype O and HIV-2 simultaneously, in human serum, plasma or whole blood.

It is a rapid HIV test. If it result positive must be confirmed by another kind of test but the negative value rule out infection.