Is Polycystic ovarian disorder curable and will I be able to conceive in future ?

hello doctor , i am 22 years unmarried girl. my weight is 60 kgs and my height is 5.2 inches.i had acne and little hair problem on my told me to have few tests.POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISORDER is found in ultrasound reports.MY periods are regular and proper.I am really worried doctor, can it lead to major prob. later? will i be able to conceive in my later life,or will i have any problem because of this in my married life? and most probably. is this disease curable?and why i developed this pcos?my doctor is telling me to have hyponidd tablets.are they safe? will they cure my acne and weight problems, as i am 10 kgs overweight also.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011