Is Nordette really effective to have as contraceptive pill ?

hello any Gynaecologist doctors here? ... i used 4pcs of Nordette ( (levonorgestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg) within my 65hrs of unprotected sex then 4pcs again of nordette (levonorgestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg) after 12hrs of the 1st dosage.. is it really effective? thanks... no emergency contraceptive pill sold here in philippines so i only used nordette. thanks doc! uhmm i m now delay for 4 days.. but it usually happened to me, sometimes i m 4days to 1 week late... help me pls.. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011