Is Nordette effective as ECP? Had unprotected sex. Side effects include nausea and red discharge?

Hi! Is Nordette effective as ECP? I had unprotected sex last sept.7 and after 40 hours I drank 4 Nordette pills and 12 hours later, another 4 pills. The only side effect I got was nausea and vomiting . After 2 days, I have this red discharge that smells like a fish sauce and it was only a light flow. I feel slight pains on my abdomen. My question is could this be implantation bleeding or my menstruation? (Since my menstruation should be due in 11 or 12)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012