Is No spalgin tablet useful in healing duodenal ulcer and what are the side affects ?

I have been put on medication because I have a duodenal ulcer. The doctor prescribed Eso kit, Motilium & No spalgin. I realized the No Spalgin is a paracetamol and I dont feel its necessary for me use it for 14 days so I am only taking the first two, does the No Spalgin have any benefits to my healing process and what are the side effects of the others? I am 34 years old, 5.2 weigh 60 kgs and I have never had any serious ailments.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011