Is My Pennis Too Small ?

Hi, I am A hispanic 20 year old, 5'7 tall, foot size 9 1/2 and my pennis size is 8.1 inches long, its pretty thick not thin. Is that an ok size for my figures.? My girlfriend seems to enjoy it but I've never been with another women nor has she been with another guy. Im jus wondering if its too small. If so what can I do to make ot bigger.? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

8 inch penis is too good and women love it a lot I believe. I wish I have the same pleasure. Good to remember that even 3 inch one is enjoyed by women.